A newly created position exists with a leading manufacturer of specialist products in West Central Scotland, they require an experienced Maintenance Engineer who has been working at Supervisory or Team Leader level to come on board and lead the next stage of the Maintenance team's development.
The successful candidate's focus will be:
- Conducting safety checks on all equipment involved in the production process, ensuring safe operation and performance of maintenance activities
- Development of production personal in performing first line and planned maintenance as and when required
- Maintaining spare parts stock and liaising with suppliers to ensure best value for purchasing of maintenance stock
- Ensuring a cross shift maintenance plan that is fit for purpose to ensure machine availability
- Supporting continuous improvement activities
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified or time served in a relevant maintenance discipline
- Have experience in leading a cross discipline maintenance team in busy manufacturing environment
- Be a motivator and proven man manager, capable of developing and encouraging direct and indirect reports
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to develop your career with a leading manufacturing organisation with an excellent culture and on going development plans.
For more information, apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job