Maintenance Technician - Food manufacturer
Circa £38k - £42k DOE + Benefits
Day shift, Monday to Friday
Vanta Staffing are the exclusive staffing partner to an amazing manufacturer who have seen phenomenal growth in the wholesale & ecommerce businesses and are now looking for an experienced professional who can help them achieve the next phase in the growth plans
Duties of the successful Maintenance Technician will include:
- Carry out regular checks of the complete site, equipment & manufacturing machinery
- Support all installations and projects on the fabric of the building
- Advice on improvements
- Monitor, order & control stock
- Ensure that ALL SOP's meet health and safety requirements
The Successful Maintenance Technician will enjoy;
- Circa £38k - £42k DOE + Benefits
Required experience & characteristics
- Able to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings, instructions and software.
- Experienced in successfully completing multi-skilled repairs in mechanical and / or electrical/electronic engineering environments.
- Mechanical, pneumatic or electrical engineering-based qualification
- Good communication capability
- Experience of working with manufacturing environments
- Highly focused on quality, safety and managing the working environment.
- Strong command of the English Language
- Enthusiastic, polite & professional character
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
#engineeringjobs #vantajobs #jobsinashford
Vanta Staffing Limited is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- electrical installation
- fault find
- planned & reactive maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'