I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work for an organisation who are based in North London
The client operates in the FMCG sector as a food bakery and have been around for over 40 years.
As a Maintenance Engineer your main duties are:
- To assist the Engineering Manager, ensuring all machinery are kept in a great condition
- To assist production with any issues they may have regarding equipment's on site
- Ensure all equipment's and working arears are kept inline with company standards
- Carry out regular inspections on machinery and the building
- Responsible for fault finding
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on all machinery on a annual and monthly schedule
- Ensure all equipment's operate accordingly
- Carry out reactive maintenance of all components of machinery including pneumatic, belts, bearings, motors, conveyors, blades as required and with minimum disruption to production.
The successful applicant for the Maintenance Engineer role:
- Must have worked in a food manufacturing company
- Posses exceptional communication skills
- Has the ability to work independently
- Ability to do bench fitting, TIG welding and machining
- Has experience working in a similar industry
- Some form of technical knowledge when it comes to building maintenance (e.g basic carpentry, basic electrics/plumbing, welding etc
The successful applicant for the Maintenance Engineering role will benefit from:
- Base Salary of £30,000
- Shifts Monday - Friday
- Fully funded training opportunities such as: Food safety, HACCP, Forklift, Narrow Isle, Electric pallet truck, Specific machinery training, First Aid, Fire Marshall etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'