Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am till 4pm
Location: Commutable from Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and surrounding areas.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work within a large industrial company at one of their automated factories. You will benefit from a friendly and loyal team of Engineers working in this fast faced environment.
Maintenance Engineers support the production machinery including reactive, trouble-shooting and repair tasks, planned preventative maintenance, new installations and refurbishments. This would suit Maintenance Engineers who like to variation, to work across a range of machinery and equipment, who aren’t afraid to apply themselves and learn.
We would consider Mechanical Maintenance Engineers, Electrical Maintenance Engineers or Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers, however being that it is in a multi skilled environment, you must be willing to cover both mechanical and electrical work. Those with limited experience must have the desire to bridge the gap in becoming a better and more rounded Multi Skilled Engineer.
- Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold an engineering qualifications
- Background and experience in maintenance or service work in a similar industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Have SOME of the following experience; conveyors, bearings, belts, 3 phase, star / delta motors, sensors, inverters, relays, contactors, 3 phase, PLC’s, pneumatics, hydraulics, belts, bearings etc.
- Friendly and adaptable working attitude
- Proactive work attitude and keen to get your hands dirty
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'