Maintenance Engineer - Dunstable - £40,000 - £45,000 - Dependant on experience
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Hours of work: Mon - Sun - 4 week shift rotation - 12 hour shifts (Week 1 - 5 x days, Week 2 - 2x days , Week 3 - 2x nights, Week 4 - 2x nights - Averaging a 40.25 week.
Basic Salary: £40,000 -£45,000
Benefits: 31.5 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, Sick pay, Pension 9% (4% employer contribution/ 5% employee contribution, Healthshield perks.
A Leading Manufacturer of industry leading equipment are looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer.
You will be involved in planned and preventative maintenance across customer sites.
- Planned and preventative maintenance schedules, breakdowns and associated maintenance tasks.
- Carry out regular inspections and diagnose faults.
- Design and implement preventative maintenance plan with other maintenance engineers.
- Work with specialist equipment including PLC’s.
- Involved in the installations of new machinery and other associated automation projects.
- Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose.
- Actively promote safe working practices.
- Has a logical and methodical approach.
- Work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
Essential/desirable skills and requirements:
- Electrical fault finding, troubleshooting, improvements, repair, maintenance, installation or commissioning experience.
- Must be Electrically Biased.
- PLC Knowledge.
- Pneumatics, electronics, hydraulics & mechanical engineering- such as compressors, electrical tools and equipment etc.
- Robotics maintenance experience would be an advantageous but not essential.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'