Maintenance Engineer - West Oxfordshire - £17.30p/h
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Hours of work: Mon - Fri (08:00 - 17:00 - 42.5 hours)
Basic Salary: £38,233 (£17.30p/h)
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
A Leading Manufacturer based in West Oxfordshire are looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer to be part of their Operations team.
You will be involved in planned and preventative maintenance as well as responding to emergency breakdowns.
- Planned and preventative maintenance schedules, breakdowns and associated maintenance tasks.
- Carry out regular inspections and diagnose faults.
- Design and implement preventative maintenance plan with other maintenance engineers.
- Work with specialist equipment including PLC’s.
- Involved in the installations of new machinery and other associated automation projects.
- General maintenance of the factory shop floor. Ensuring all machines and equipment that are installed are maintained in good working order.
- Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose.
- Actively promote safe working practices.
- Has a logical and methodical approach.
- Work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
Essential/desirable skills and requirements:
- Electrical fault finding, troubleshooting, improvements, repair, maintenance, installation or commissioning experience.
- PLC Knowledge.
- Pneumatics, electronics, hydraulics & mechanical engineering- such as compressors, electrical tools and equipment, welding machinery etc.
- Robotics maintenance experience would be an advantageous
- Experience of injection/compression moulding machine maintenance is essential.
To be considered, please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
- Electrical Installation
- Injection Molding
- PLC Programming
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'