Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm
Our Clients are a leading international food manufacturer, with their site in Tutbury being a specialist beverage producer. They are currently looking for strong Maintenance Engineers for their Industrial Services department, ideally mech/elec and/or some welding experience.
To provide technical support to the Senior Technician and /or Industrial Services Manager, be a key problem solver when breakdowns occur, as well as continuously driving improvements across the performance of assets.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have strong fault finding skills and previous knowledge of a Computerized Maintenance
- Will be able to monitor and operate equipment, identifying and responding to faults as they
- Will need a hands-on and practical approach to work, along with a great can-do attitude.
- Will have the ability to work in/lead a team - delivering compliance in safety, quality, cost and
- Must have a qualification in Engineering (dueled skilled preferred), as well as time served in an
apprenticeship and working experience in Process Manufacturing or Industrial maintenance.
- Experience of Industrial Services (Steam Boilers, Refrigeration, Legionella, Compressed Air,
Effluent etc.) is preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided to the successful
Ideally some welding experience would be advantageous
The Recruitment Process:
Recruitment will be based on an assessment centre including: a competency based interview, a technical interview and previous experience.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'