£35 - £41k
4 on 4 off days and nights
Our client are a key player in confectionery manufacturing, making some of the most well known iconic brands through the UK. They are currently looking for 2 Maintenance Engineers to join one of their sites in Fakenham.
The Maintenance Engineers are responsible for ensuring that all breakdowns are responded to and corrective actions are in place, as well as ensuring that all planned maintenance is carried out to specified standards and within allocated timeframes. We're seeking proactive, multi-skilled Engineers, who can demonstrate excellent communication skills and a passion for promoting high standards of work and driving continuous improvement. Ideally, we're looking for someone with knowledge of Food Safety standards, Health & Safety standards and possess strong IT/Computer skills.
- To ensure all engineering work is completed to the correct standards.
- To ensure all breakdowns and remedial work is completed, recorded onto the CMMS system.
- To ensure all PPM's are completed to the agreed standard and also within the allocated time frame.
- Ensure that the right first time approach is the key principle throughout all work undertaken within the role.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, company policies and procedures.
- Ensure business priorities are met by building strong working relationships with Production, Technical, Quality and Hygiene teams.
- Contribute to continuous improvement as required.
- Support project teams when requested.
- Follow good manufacturing practice ensuring standards are maintained and improved.
- Ensure Non-Conformances are completed on time so that we remain in an audit ready state.
- Ensure that housekeeping and clean as you go policy in all engineering areas is always at the highest standard and adhered to.
- All maintenance work to be completed to the highest standard with the emphasis on a lasting solution.
- Multi-skilled engineering apprenticeship.
- Logical thought process with good communications skills at all levels.
- Proactive approach.
- High level of standards.
- Team working and able to work alone
- Computer literate
- Food safety standards
- Health and safety standards
- Health & Safety IOSH
- 17th Edition
- Food manufacturing experience
- Metal detector training
- Flow wrapper experience
- PLC knowledge
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'