Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, rotating weekly shifts of 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm
Location: Commutable from Bristol, Newport, Cardiff, Stroud, Caldicot and surrounding areas
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work within a large industrial company at one of their automated factories. You will benefit from a friendly and loyal team of Engineers working in this fast faced environment.
Maintenance Engineers are required to Multi Skill, covering both Mechanical and Electrical work. We appreciate there are limitations and would ask for applications to come from those that consider themselves to be a minimum 80/20 split or better. Or those who are electrical and willing to learn mechanical skills, this will also be considered. We need Engineers who like a challenge, be quick on their feet and can help communicate problems and issues with a view of making improvements to help make the plant run more smoothly.
Production machinery runs from 7am until 11pm, and the shift pattern listed provides Engineers to work re-actively during the days combating breakdowns, and in the evening (night shift), working through planned preventative maintenance and project work.
- Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold an engineering qualification
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer, working in a similar industrial or manufacturing environment
- Some of the following experience; conveyors, bearings, belts, 3 phase, star / delta motors, sensors, inverters, relays, contactors, 3 phase, PLC’s, pneumatics, hydraulics, belts, bearings etc.
- Good fault-finding skills
- Friendly and adaptable working attitude
- Proactive work attitude and keen to get your hands dirty
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'