TERM – Permanent
LOCATION – Somerset
SALARY – £35k - £40k
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new, exciting, and challenging role?
A Somerset based Manufacturer are actively looking to add to their Engineering department, for Maintenance Engineers on full time basis. The company have a fantastic reputation for their investment on their staff and the development they offer.
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Electrical/Mechanical fault finding
- Working within a production/manufacturing environment
- Experience working with PLC’s and automated machinery
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Working in a team environment
- Time served apprenticeship (electrical or mechanical)
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical machinery
- Diagnosing faults on a wide range of machinery
- Diagnosing faults using PLC’s
- Carrying out maintenance project work
- Responding to machinery breakdown, carrying out reactive maintenance repairs
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, please apply now with an updated CV as well as your salary expectation and availability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'