The company have been established for over 100 years and have an outstanding reputation across the heavy machining industry; this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join the team and propel your career.
This position would suit a multi-skilled engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for fault finding and problem solving
* Undertake fault diagnosis and provide rapid response to breakdown situations
* Ensuring the service and maintenance of all engineering plant
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
* Knowledge of area assigned plant
* Using PLC programming to diagnose issues
* Experience with Hydraulics
* Salary £30,000 - £40,000
* Continual training and progression
* Pension scheme
* Other Company Benefits
If you are interested in this position or similar roles please send your CV to our Managing Consultant Emma Hardman at or call for a confidential discussion on .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'