Role: Maintenance Engineer (12 month fixed term contract)
Salary: £31,000 - £33,000 per annum, plus overtime and benefits
Hours: Mon - Fri, rotating weekly shifts
Location: Commutable from Newbury, Cirencester, Oxford, Chippenham, Swindon and surrounding areas
Working within a manufacturing company and a maintenance crew of 12 maintenance engineers. It would be a role for someone who enjoys variety, getting their hands dirty and working in a friendly and supportive team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract. We'd consider Mechanical Maintenance Engineers OR Electrical Maintenance Engineers OR Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
- Planned preventative maintenance across all plant equipment onsite - including robotics, conveyors, cranes, pneumatics and hydraulic systems.
- Breakdown maintenance, reacting to daily concerns and support in getting equipment back into its correct operating condition.
- Work across various projects that could include installations, commissioning, de-commissioning, overhauls, upgrades and relocations etc.
- Attend daily team support meetings and provide your feedback on maintenance related issues.
- Monitor machine performances (OEE) and report maintenance downtime issues as well as analysing equipment to improve performance.
- Liaise with department heads and production to ensure a flow of relevant information is being taken.
- Ensure engineering workshop areas are kept clean and tidy, and company issued equipment is complete and in good condition.
- Ensure company standards and expectations are being met, efficiently and safely.
- Work within a team of 5 Engineers per shift, provide support and assistance wherever needed.
- Handover to other shifts in an informative manner.
- Identify critical spares for machines and refurbish spares as required.
- Undertake some administration duties to log work and planned maintenance activities.
- Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold relevant engineering qualifications
- Maintenance Engineering experience, preferably within the manufacturing Or Industrial industry
- Mechanical OR Electrical background
- Experienced in any of the following; hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, motors, belts, bearings, chains, PLC’s etc.
- Proactive and logical approach to problem solving
- Active team player with open and honest communication
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'