Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work for a industrial manufacturing company based in Southampton The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer MUST have a Electrical Qualification
- Electrical Bias with Mechanical Skills
- Expeirence working in an industrial factory or environment
- Electrical experience with Motors, Drives, Sensors, Relays, PLCs, Fault Finding, contactors
- Mechanical Skills with Hydraulics, Pnematics, Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings, Chains, Etc
- Good Attitude and willing to learn
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leader and very secure company
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'