Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer- Pharmaceutical
Salary: £35,500 + Lots and Lots of overtime
A world renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to maintain a variety of process machinery within their production facility. Due to a recent buy out of the company by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path for any strong Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias. The company also have a grading system for all of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers and as you are trained and develop your skill sets you will go further up the grades and your salary increases
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience of maintaining production machinery
- Multi-Skilled with strong mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Previous experience as a Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer within pharmaceutical, FMCG or process type background.
- Engineering Qualification
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working as a part of a highly talented team of Multi-skilled maintenance engineers
- Working in a state of the art factory, maintaining hi-tech machinery
- Have the opportunity to get involved in many maintenance projects such as Continuous Improvement and Root Cause
- Training and Development for all Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'