Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical- Industrial Engineering
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Location: Chessington, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a number of maintenance engineers with a strong mechanical bias to join a world renowned heavy industrial engineering company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a very large and well-established team of mechanical maintenance engineers and will have huge amounts of scope for progression in to Team Leader and Engineering management roles . This is a great opportunity to work in a unique environment, for a business that invests heavily in their maintenance engineers.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineering background
- Strong Mechanical skills
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Able to fault find on mechanical systems such as hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Able to work as part of a team
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of mechanical maintenance engineers
- Doing electrical or mechanical maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Full responsibility and autonomy of a large mechanical engineering team
- Working in a unique environment
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'