Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 + Overtime
I am currently recruiting for two multi-skilled maintenance engineers to join a growing manufacturer within Derbyshire. My client products are well known globally and with multiple sites across the UK, they offer various routes to progress and develop your career further. My client is looking to appoint two maintenance engineers to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be competent on all electrical and mechanical faults.
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer with lots of chances to progress and develop within the business
- Internal & external training available to cater to the needs of the engineer
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who heavily invests time in the engineering department
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'