4 on 4 off
Days and Nights
We are a rapidly growing successful innovative British Manufacturer. We have grown massively, pushing our production to optimal levels. We owe a huge amount to our maintenance department, as Maintenance Engineers you are the heart of the business as they continue to help us grow by pushing the boundaries of innovation and ingenuity. It is for this reason it is imperative that we work with our engineers in order to maximise their full potential by investing in staff training and development. We are offering the following to the successful candidate:
* Formal training courses along with hands on training
* PLC training/courses
* Overtime at time and a half
* Progression opportunities and career plan
Experience required for a Maintenance Engineer
* Qualified to level 3 (NVQ, Btec ONC)
* Experience maintaining/repairing heavy industrial equipment
* Electrical fault finding, 3-phase wiring
* Experience fault finding with PLC systems
If you are interested in this exciting Maintenance Engineer opportunity please contact Alex at Stirling Warrington.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'