Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Monday-Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a leading bespoke manufacturing business in the Lancashire area. Due to the investment into the business, this site is currently expanding and seeks a maintenance engineer to join one of the country's leading manufacturing business. The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external training courses, making this an excellent career move for any maintenance engineer.
Skills Required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification (Level 3 Minimum)
- Electrical Biased
- Good Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge.
- FMCG / Maintenance Manufacturing Background
- Health and Safety Experience
- Ideally Good Leadership Experience or Can Demonstrate Man Management
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Investment in Engineer
- Working on Bespoke Machinery
- Working for a Growing Business
- Working for a UK Based Company with International Ties.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, You automatically become eligible for our Referral Scheme.
You Will Receive £250 For Every Candidate We Place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'