Electrically qualified and skilled Maintenance Engineer required for a large and reputable manufacturer in Telford. Excellent Salary available plus excellent overtime rates as well as a great benefits package. Maintaining a wide range of PLC controlled equipment and working on electrical installation projects. Keen and energetic attitude with proven Maintenance Engineering experience required. Please Apply Today!
Provide electrical breakdown cover on automated fast moving equipment as well as the service and repair of production equipment in line with company’s safe working procedures.
The Job Role:
- Day-to-day attention to electrical breakdown cover as well as supporting mechanical repairs and servicing.
- PLC fault finding and repair as well as working on inverters, drives and replacing motors.
- Finding the root cause of any production problems and finding ways to prevent the problems happening again.
- Involvement with the safe installation of machinery and control panels
- Installation and service of material handling, conveyor and production machinery
Experience / Requirements:
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer experience within a manufacturing or production industry essential
- Candidates with Tier 1 Automotive or other high volume manufacturing or assembly or press experience are of particular interest
- Proven ability to effectively fault find and diagnose faults on 3 phase systems
- A team player with plenty of ideas and enthusiasm and able to work under pressure.
- Formal qualifications to NVQ or C&G minimum level 2 ideally level 3 Electrical Installation or electromechanical technology etc. or ONC / HNC Electrical engineering
- Time served apprenticeship highly advantageous
- This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects with overtime available to boost annual earnings on top of an already competitive salary
- EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and contributory pension.
My client is keen to meet good engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Robin at Proactive.
To apply for this position please contact:
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/ relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency/ business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'