Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
OTE - £38,000
4 on 4 off Days and Nights (work less than half the year)
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Holiday
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a family run company based in the heart of the valleys that is going through huge expansions with objectives to become a leader within its field. The business is currently thriving which in turn has allowed heavy investment into state of the art machinery operating at a high-tec level. As they are going through huge growth they are in need of another maintenance engineer, the maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a family run business and a very close knit team. The Maintenance Engineer will learn from some of the best engineers in the area, that offer expertise in the FMCG Industry the company offers specialised extrenal training courses to each individuals needs.
As the business supplies to all major supermarkets, they have had a massive increase in orders and client base which has resulted in new production lines being installed and a need for 2 extra shift maintenance engineers. The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst other things. The business is currently at its peak and is a really exciting place to join.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Electrical Bias
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills - 3phase, Single Phase, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Inverters, PLC's.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance ANY Background.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer.
- Joining a family run business with a fantastic working culture.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
- Excellent benefits package.
Benefits: 10% Pension, Overtime, 25 Days Holiday
Commutable from: Cardif, Ebbw Vale, Abergavanney, Mountain Ash, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Newport
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'