Job Title: M&E Technician
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Type: Temp to perm
My Client currently has an exciting opportunity for an M&E Technician to join their Facilities Management team based at a major hospital contract in Guildford. This is a temporary to permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week from 0700 to 1900, 42 hours per week (4 days on, 4 days off shift pattern).
- Reporting to the M&E Supervisor
- To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
- To manage Contractors as necessary
- Working 0700 to 1900, 42 hours per week (4 days on 4 days off)
- Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota and be able to respond/attend site within one hour of the call.
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant electrical / mechanical discipline
- Experience in building services is required
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous
- Willingness to attain cross skilling
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- ISOH or equivalent H&S training preferred
In return, they offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
- building services: 1 year (Required)
- C&G level III electrical/mechanical qualifications or equiv: 1 year (Required)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Required)
- Building Maintenance
- Building Services
- Commercial Awareness
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'