Excellent opportunity working days for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an established and growing packaging manufacturer in the Dudley area. This a stand alone role reporting into the Operations Director that will involve planned and reactive maintenance of all plant machinery as well as controlling stores and parts ordering. The successful Engineer will have the opportunity to grow the role into a department and lead the department going forward.
Days (Monday to Friday)
Small but growing business that belongs to a large multi-national group. A friendly environment with that 'small company' feel with 'big company' security, benefits and opportunities.
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding and repair of machinery
- Ensure that machine down time is kept down through effective planned maintenance as well as swift resolution to breakdowns
- Responsible for ordering spares and organising stores for effective booking in and out of parts
- Provide regular reports on machine performance and reliability
- Recognised engineering qualification NVQ or C&G equivalent Level 2 - Electrical and/or Mechanical
- Single and 3 phase electrical fault finding - Electrical Installation is advantageous
- Proven mechanical maintenance of production machinery and good level electrical fault finding ability
- Good computer and communication skills essential
Favourable working hours, excellent employment benefits and opportunity to join a growing business that is looking to develop key employees and departments.
Our client is looking to interview candidates as they become available so apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'