An experienced Building Services Engineer is required to join a National maintenance contractor out of their St Austell Branch on a permanent basis to help maintain and look after 21 health and public service building all over Cornwall.
Ideally from a multi-skilled background within construction, competent in the following:
- Responding to daily, reactive and preventative repairs.
- Fault finding and advise on servicing upgrades as required.
- Part ordering & stock level maintenance.
- All work to be completed on assignments to ensure tenants safety.
- A trade background eg. Carpentry etc.
- NVQ or C&G.
- Experienced with PPM paperwork, inspection sheets & RAMS.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Company Vehicle
- Company mobile phone
- Fuel Card
- Tools provided
- Overtime rates available at 10% of monthly wage for on-call rota weeks.
- Training to further Career Progression
- Company Pension contribution & Life Insurance Policy
- Holiday days rising each year by 1 x day per year until 25 days plus 8 bank holidays.
An enhanced DBS must be completed for successful applicant due to working in buildings with vulnerable adults and children.
Working hours Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break. Must be flexible with hours due to reactive works that may come in. Rota weeks will eventually be available on a 1 in 6 basis, with attractive overtime rates in return.
If you are suitable and available, please call Katy at the Berry Recruitment Branch in Cornwall for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'