4 on 4 off
£31,000 - £32,000
Benefits: Holiday Allowance, Pension, Training
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, their is a need for a multi skilled engineers to join this site.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled- either biased
- Relevant FMCG experience (preferable)
- High speed factory - fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Bath
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'