You'll be working for a great business with a real family feel and good flexibility for staff. Lots of overtime is available if you're interested in maximising earning potential, but there's no pressure to work overtime. Applications encouraged from candidates from all backgrounds if familiar with automated machinery and possessing an analytical mind for electrical fault finding.
Maintenance Engineer - Role and Responsibilities -Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Automation / Fault Finding / PLC
- Repair, service and maintenance of automated plant equipment
- Liaise with production and quality as required
- TPM/PPM maintenance. Respond to breakdowns as required
- Project and continuous improvement work
Maintenance Engineer - Skills and Abilities -Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Automation / Fault Finding / PLC
- Mix of old and new equipment on site. Experience of attending to each required
- Most of the site is automated. Electrical and PLC experience required. Fault finding not programming
- Work well when unsupervised
- Will consider mechanical engineers with good electrical skills but ideal candidate is electrically biased
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, PPM/TPM, PLC, Maintenance Electrician
If this role could appeal to you please do apply now!
- Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'