SF Group are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to provide passionate and innovative support to a global filtration business.
This position has come about through considerable growth within the company's industry sector.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Overall preventive maintenance of the plant machinery dealing with hydraulics, pneumatics and moulding machines.
- Dealing with the maintenance and operations of robotics and the systems within.
- Engaging with plc fault finding for the plant machinery.
- Assisting with breakdowns onsite.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience in both Electrical and Mechanical engineering and being able to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
- You will be a proactive problem solver with a desire to improve your skill-set.
- Experience in the following areas: hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics, preventive maintenance, fault finding, moulding machines and understanding how hand tools work. You do not need to be competent in all of these areas.
- Be happy to work a weekend shift pattern (shown below)
- Apprentice trained would be desirable.
- Someone that is keen on development as training and courses will be provided to people who want to develop in certain areas.
Salary: £43,000 + guaranteed overtime
Shift pattern: Weekend shift rotational shift pattern (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Week 1 6am - 6pm,
Week 2 6pm - 6am
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'