Maintenance Engineer – Liverpool - £23k - £27k DOE
Clemence Rogers are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to support a growing team, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor based in Liverpool.
Key responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer:
• Providing breakdown, preventative maintenance cover and installation work across the site on a wide range of plant and equipment
• Working to current regulations within a continuous improvement environment and adhering to safe-working practices.
• Working with the Production and Quality teams on daily plant issues
• Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation
• Assisting with installation/ upgrade / maintenance of plant and equipment.
• Have the aptitude to troubleshoot and correct malfunctions on industrial plant, machine and buildings as required.
Suitable candidates will have/be able to:
• Basic Electrical and Plumbing skills essential.
• Experience as Maintenance Engineer / Technician relevant to an industrial manufacturing environment – Chemical or wet processing Industry would be an advantage / preferable.
• Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative
• Proficiency to quickly acquire knowledge of processes supported within the plant with a strong ability on quality and accuracy.
• The ability to undertake training / further learning as required.
• The capability to work closely with others is imperative, requiring team participation to achieve agreed objectives.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
• The ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions / procedures.
• Fully flexible approach to the job role and responsibilities, flexibility with hours is essential, however the normal working week is Monday to Friday.
• Consideration will be given to all levels of experience and qualification.
• As a maintenance engineer you should be able to demonstrate an ability to work in hazardous environments and capable of working under pressure when breakdowns arise and production is high.
• Also competence in performing preventative maintenance as per schedules and order replacement parts and stocks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
• Excellent working conditions
• Employer pension contribution
• 31 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays) increasing with service
• On-site parking
• 40hours - Monday to Thursday - 7:45am – 4:45pm
• Friday - 7:45 – 2:15 – Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'