Sharma Harrison are working with a great business in Telford who are now embarking on a journey of solid growth. Due to a new plant opening on site they have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the business and be part of the success journey.
Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing maintenance on machinery which breaks down and ensuring production is always kept at the highest level.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct mechanical repairs to breakdown of machinery and equipment
- The ability to be multi skilled
- Work under pressure
- Ensure up keep of equipment
- Able to work on own initiative
- PPM experience
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'