Experienced electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer required for a large, still family owned manufacturing business with over 1,000 employees in the UK.
This food manufacturer is looking for an electrically competent, multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work on a 4 on / 4 off - (2 Days / 2 Nights).
- Salary c£41k (average earnings c£45k with OT)
- Full company benefits
- Healthcare scheme
- Subsidised staff shop and restaurant
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
You will be based at a large manufacturing site in Cheshire, near to Northwich and will be joining a friendly team who encourage personal development. Significant investment has been made into the site over the last few years and the company values their staff greatly.
This a varied Maintenance Engineer role which will include reactive maintenance, ppm’s, project work, including continuous improvements. Equipment includes items such as mixers, moulders, slicers, ovens, chillers, conveyers, packers and robots.
Essential skills & experience required of Maintenance Engineer:
- Apprenticeship trained in engineering, City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3, HNC or HND.
- Elec biased but with good mechanical skills
- FMCG experience
- PLC fault finding experience, ideally in Mitsubishi or Allen Bradley
- 16th or 17th Ed Wiring Regulations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in multi-disciplined teams
- Have an inquisitive mind, how engineering can be improved to support production more effectively
- Maintenance engineering experience from within a manufacturing environment
For the full job description or to discuss this opportunity confidentially please call Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff Recruitment. Company name and a full job description will be provided.
Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Relationships.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'