A leading aerospace company in Leicester are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with experience of CNC Machines to join their growing team, Monday - Friday 3 x shift pattern, 37 hours. Salary £46,000 - £51,000
To support the Operations function of the facility by attending machine / equipment breakdowns and working on facility improvements.
The role also focuses on improving the reliability of key machines by taking a pro active approach to preventative maintenance activities.
The facility operates with Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers, on site training and support will be given to the suitable candidate, if required.
* To promote Health & Safety across the facility through adherence to company policies and procedures
* To attend and work on machine breakdowns and facilities repairs in a professional manner
* To actively support and assist in the development of preventative maintenance schedules
* To be involved in any identified maintenance improvement projects across the facility, including those identified through the "Hazard Report" process
* To be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
* To work alongside any approved site contractors in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures.
Key Performance Measures:
Number of task cards satisfactorily completed, with any possible hazards being identified and recorded.
* Number of breakdown's successfully resolved
* Ratio of repeat breakdowns, following repair
* Spend Against Budget
* This job Profile provides guidance on the duties the job-holder is normally expected to fulfil. Nonetheless, employee flexibility is important and all employees are expected to carry out any duties as reasonably directed.
* Person Specification
Experience / skills
* Proven experience of providing maintenance support within a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Proven shift based electrical maintenance experience
* Strong diagnostic skills
* Pneumatic and hydraulic experience gained from a multi skilled environment
* Mechanical maintenance skills (rebuilding of spindles, bearing replacement, diagnosing problems) would be advantageous but are not essential.
* A formal qualification or equivalent in the maintenance field would be advantageous but is not essential.
* 17th Edition Wiring qualification (Desirable))
3 Shift Pattern: 06:00am - 2:00pm. 2:00pm - 10:00pm & 10:00pm - 06:00am (Monday to Thursday - 8 Hrs & 5 hrs on a Friday)
37 Hours per week
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'