Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineering / Maintenance Fitter / Textile
* Having a hands on approach to the maintenance of their industrial / plant equipment
* Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on equipment
* Working with textile machinery
* Working towards lean principles to ensure the business is working to its full potential
* Keeping the production flowing through the maintenance schedule
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineering / Maintenance Fitter / Textile
* Good mechanical engineering knowledge within a maintenance department
* Experience with gears, chains, bearings etc
* Ability to work PPMs, attend breakdowns
* Experience working for a manufacturing business is essential
* Organisational ability to follow and adhere to maintenance schedules
* Punctual, hardworking and motivated
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Fitter, Textile
If this sounds like the role for you then please do apply!
- Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'