Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Multi Skilled)
£34,000 + Pension + Benefits
Permanent Nightshift, will be Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday to be determined with successful candidate.
Maintenance Engineer sought from an electrical background for a successful and growing manufacturer within the high volume production industry.
The company are moving into a phase of expansion with new facilities being built, they have recently acquired new modern processing machinery and are set to further increase the facility with cutting edge machinery. This a secure and exciting opportunity with the potential for career progression in line with company growth for the right person.
The role will be suited to those from any multi skilled machinery maintenance background where you are responsible for the maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical faults and have a working knowledge of any kind of PLC’s or industrial automation. You will have a very strong ability to quickly diagnose, locate and repair faults as it is essential downtime in minimised within this role, this is key as you will be the lone engineer on the night shift. There will be a bedding in period on dayshift for a maximum of 6 months before onto the solo night shift pattern. All engineering backgrounds will be considered including those from forces environments.
The company produce a range of products that are distributed daily, they offer produce to the European markets and they are the only business to offer a fully integrated service of its kind, this combined with ongoing acquisition of brand new cutting edge technology this is an excellent opportunity to move into a high volume production sector and advance your career.
* Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repair of high volume production and process machinery
* Work on a mix of planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown cover on a sole engineer permanent night shift
* Work a dayshift for a period of training and development for a maximum of 6 months until ready to move to nightshift.
* Diagnose and repair faults on automated machinery through Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC systems.
* Work on a 40 hour 4 night a week basis.
* Multi Skilled engineer with a formal engineering qualification
* Will need the 17th edition at point of commencing employment
* Able to prove high degree of problem solving ability and fast fault rectification responsibility and experience.
* Have knowledge of industrial automation for fault finding purposes
* Willing to work a permanent nightshift
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'