This is an Ideal opportunity for anyone who has recently completed their apprenticship!
The Yolk Engineering and Technical Team are currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading food manufacturers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading manufacturer in a multiskilled maintenance team in the role of a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer.
In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer working a 4on4off shift pattern you will report to the Engineering manager and will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the operations of a continuous production line performing a range of tasks that will include:
- Provide Electrical and mechanical support and knowledge on all machinery and equipment
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- PLC fault finding and repair
- To ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Together with other plant engineers and team leaders, actively strive to ensure that your time is orientated towards achieving machine maintenance hours on planned work
- Ensure compliance and work in a safe manner with H&S in mind at all times
- Play an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing his day to day routines and inspections.
- Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site
- Apprentice Trained or relevant HNC/ONC
- Time Served of at least 2 years
- FMCG Background ideal
- Good working knowledge and understanding of PLC systems particularly Siemens S5/S7.
This is a great opportuniy fora recently graduated apprentice engineer to join a growing business that has gone from strength to strength, with a rewarding future ahead as you benefit from ongoing training and development.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Andy Jones at Yolk Recruitment on 02921-673-741.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'