We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a well established and market leading food manufacturer based in Poole, Dorset.
The company offer a great career path and often promote from within. They manufacture and produce some of the most well known bakery products and snacking foods to most if not all the major retailers. They have a number of sites nationwide and a well known name and brand within the industry.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve working alongside a team of engineers in reducing downtime of plant machinery and improving overall efficiency. It will involve liaising with supervisors and managers to report and fix any problems within the plant and rectify according to health and safety regulations.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Electrical or Mechanical Engineer, Technician
- Knowledge of production machinery within a factory environment
- Adhering to company health and safety procedures
- Familiar with and experience of continuous improvement implementation
- Reactive and planned maintenance of plant machinery
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Engineering apprenticeship (time-served)
- Recognised engineering qualifications such as NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds, HNC, HND
- 16th or 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC training courses
The Maintenance Engineer role comes with a salary of £34,500 on a continental (3 on 3 off, 2 on 2 off) shift pattern, along with other company benefits and a generous holiday package.
The Maintenance Engineer role will not be easy and will challenge the very best of engineers. However with the excellent career progression and excellent chance of internal promotion, then if you want to join a highly reputable company this role is definitely for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'