Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias/Multi-Skilled)
4 On 4 Off (2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 Off) 7am to 7pm & 7pm to 7am
£36,000 plus Overtime (£40,000) + 21 Days Holiday (Rising annually) + Pension + Benefits
Maintenance Engineer required for a well established food manufacturing company who are a major supplier to U.K retailers. The company can offer a competitive salary and the potential to earn more with overtime, as well as ongoing investment into their staff.
The Maintenance Engineer role will suit candidates from ANY manufacturing background. Candidates from other backgrounds can be considered if they have a strong maintenance experience and have strong electrical experience.
The Maintenance Engineer will need to be confident in both mechanical and electrical maintenance and will need to hold an electrical qualification. The Maintenance Engineer will need to be comfortable doing 12 hour shifts on 4 on 4 off rota. The Maintenance Engineer will work on: inverters, PLC fault finding, motors, pumps, gearboxes, conveyors, bearings and racks.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Multi Skilled maintenance biased maintenance role
* Working on a 4 on 4 off rota (2 Nights, 2 Days)
* Mechanical and electrical maintenance of food manufacturing machinery
* Working within a food production environment
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Hold an electrical qualification
* Comfortable working 12 hour shifts and 4 on 4 off shift pattern
* Multi skilled maintenance engineer from any production background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'