A Vacancy has become available in our maintenance Department. Working alongside the maintenance staff and part of the team . The Successful applicant will be working in all types of maintenance Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical, electronics. Skills and experience in these areas is required. The need to work on all different types of plant, Injection Moulding machines, Compressors, Chillers, Mould Heaters, Temperature Controllers etc.
Working within their moulding facility, your duties as Maintenance Engineer will include
Maintaining, fault-finding, and repairing moulding machinery and ancillary equipment
• Reactive maintenance repairs and breakdowns
• Carrying out preventative maintenance
• All paperwork required for Planned and Unplanned Maintenance
• Carrying out safety inspections on machines and plant
• Dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs
• Following H&S procedures and company policy
• Ensuring Housekeeping within your departments and workshop.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of fixing machines with a hands on approach
- Be from a production environment previously
- BTEC National Diploma or City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
- If the candidate is one or the other, then experience in the other is beneficial (for example: City & Guilds level 3 in Electrical Engineering then experience in Mechanical Engineering is desirable).
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 07:30am to 17:00 - May be asked to work overtime if needed in a busy environment of Injection Moulding department.
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"