An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Maintenance Engineer. With over 200 years of craftsmanship they are expanding and looking for someone ready to prove their skillset. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out planned and preventative maintenance on a range of machinery and get involved with project work across the company's main factory.
- Reactive and planned maintenance skills
- Problem solving / breakdown analysis
- Experience within a manufacturing maintenance environment
- Qualified electrically
- An understanding of industrial control systems is a bonus
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development
- Working on state of the art manufacturing machinery
- Progression to technical or management roles
- Market leading benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £36,000 OTE
Commutable: Derby, Mansfield, Nottingham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"