Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 per annum + benefits + overtime
Shifts: Double days, Monday to Friday with some weekends, followed by 7 days off
Location: Commutable from Chichester, Waterlooville, Worthing & Bognor Regis
We are recruiting for a reputable and growing manufacturer who are expanding and looking for a reliable and dedicated Maintenance Engineer to work within their fast moving environment. Recently the factory has undergone some exciting new changes including a new factory and new machines.
· Breakdown maintenance to all production machinery, reacting to daily concerns and support in getting equipment back in to correct operating condition
· Month on month improvements in planned preventive maintenance schedules
· Maximum equipment uptime and availability
· Help with continual improvements in LEAN Audit scores
· Improvement suggestions regularly reviewed, analysed and implemented where appropriate
· Maintain and record spares usage and request replenishment
· Ensuring that all work is correctly logged and signed off when completed
· Ensure personal equipment is maintained to a high standard
· Complete PPM Checks to schedule and log activity on relevant systems
· Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold an engineering qualifications - Mechanical OR Electrical
· Experience of maintenance within an industrial or manufacturing sector
· Willingness to learn and diversify across a range of equipment and machinery
· Proactive work attitude and keen to get stuck in
· Friendly and adaptable working attitude
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"