Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
My client, a large, two site operation, based in Leominster, are currently in need for a maintenance engineer to join their business on a permanent basis. The successful maintenance engineer will be required to conduct planned & reactive maintenance of the factory machinery, whilst also having the opportunity to progress their technical development further. The business is constantly growing, therefor numerous opportunities will arise to step up and take on more responsibilities. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from the recent introduction of a handful of new production lines, meaning some brand new, state of the art, fully automated equipment to work on. My client is one of the best paying in Leominster and alongside this, they aspire to look after their staff, meaning their staff retention is also superb.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - FMCG:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent electrically
- Maintenance Engineer will conduct planned & reactive maintenance
- Maintenance Engineer must be willing to self develop
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Unlimited training & development
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Brand new state of the art, fully automated, factory machinery
- Thriving business, continually growing
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Leominster, Ludlow, Kidderminster and Tenbury Wells
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"