Maintenance Engineer - Days
Salary: £37,000 - £41,000
New opportunity has arisen with a renowned Manufacturer, that is looking for an experienced Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work within heavy industrial environment. The engineer will be working part of an new engineering team, this role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges. Alongside this the engineer will be involved in high levels of installation and commisoning projects.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
* Day Shift - Monday - Friday
* Time Served Engineer - Mechanically Biased Ideally
* Time Served - Mechanical Qualification
* Heavy Manufacturing engineering experience
* Engineer focused on Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
* Brand new site - with lots of projects
* High level of Autonomy and technical challenges in engineering team
* Site looking at continuous investment
* Investment in engineer
* Working as part of a large established group
Commutable: Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford, Dewsbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"