Skills: engineer, maintenance, manufacturing, repair, equipment upgrades, machinery, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic.
Working for a highly innovative and experienced family run manufacturing company, this is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to utilise their gained skills and experience. This company are offering a stable, relaxed working environment, where growth and progression is available.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment, tools and systems used in manufacturing.
Your core duties will include conducting periodic maintenance checks, planning equipment upgrades and machinery modifications, identifying faults, investigating equipment breakdowns and monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance on machines
- Organising routine servicing schedules
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults arranging for replacement parts to be installed
- Repairing equipment
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
The ideal candidate will be a multi-skilled engineer with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organisation
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
Keyword: engineer, maintenance, manufacturing, repair, equipment upgrades, machinery, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- equipment upgrades
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job