We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer in Blackburn.
As a Maintenance Engineer you require:
- Experienced multi-skilled technician ideally with a high competence in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, PLC knowledge and experience also a benefit
- Ideally HNC qualified in a relevant background, ONC acceptable.
- Will have completed an Engineering apprenticeship in a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally from a chemical background but others will be considered (FMCG etc.)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and reactive environment and experienced in fault finding as well as proactive maintenance.
- Experience of working with Computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Familiar with safe systems of work such as Permit to Work, Enter, Hot Work, Confined Space Entry
- High concern for Safety and standards
- Salary: £38,500 a year
- Hours of Work: 12 hour rotating shifts over a 7 day working week 0700-1900 or 1900-0700 on a rota
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Maintenance Engineer:
- Work under the guidance of the engineering supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance data input/output
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements
- Following safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
Benefits of working as a Maintenance Engineer:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 B/Holidays
- Career progression
- Private Health care,
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the role of Maintenance Engineer please click apply.
- Maintenance Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job