We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team in a multi-site and well established food manufacturing company.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a keen eye for detail and someone who works well under pressure. You need to be a proven problem solver and be able to work well as a team.
The company are a leading food manufacturer and are one of the largest bakeries in the UK. They have sites across all parts of the UK and are a forward thinking company who are leading their market from the front.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and experiences
- Both planned and reactive maintenance
- Fault Finding / Fault Diagnosis
- Delivering overall engineering quality through effective response to breakdowns
- Completion of PPM tasks
- Previous role as a Maintenance Engineer
We are interested in hearing in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications
- Electrical Bias
- Food Industry experience
- Time-served apprenticeship
- Ability to fault find using PLC's
- Willing to learn, train and develop according to the needs of the business
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
The salary for this Maintenance Engineer role is £44,000 + overtime with a 4 on 4 off shift (4 days, 4 nights)
This will be a challenging role and will test the skills of a Maintenance Engineer. If you are a problem solver and keen in working with the latest technology on the most recent equipment, then this role is definitely for you.