Job: Maintenance Engineer
A new opportunity for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a global automotive engineering company in Worcester. Work company that provides fantastic skill development opportunities in the automotive industry.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have good electrical and mechanical skills whilst assisting with predictive, preventative & planned maintenance.
- 3 rotating shifts (Early, Afternoon, Night) - 8 hour shifts
- Shift Premium added for each shift, on top of base salary
- HNC/ONC in Electrical Engineering or Apprenticeship
Desirable Skills Needed
- PLC fault finding & controls experience
- Robotic systems experience
- Presses experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Hydraulic & pneumatic experience
- Automotive/Aerospace industry experience
- Shift Premium for shifts added on top
If this role is of interest to you please apply with your updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- electrical multi-skill maintenance heavy industrial presses plc fault-finding hydraulics pneumatics robotics automotive aerospace