Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
An excellent opportunity has just arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a large business in and around the Bentley area. The company are a large industrial factory. The company are going through a large amount of growth. The business is investing a lot of money in the site with state of the art machinery being installed.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer
- Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/project work
- Mechanical Skills
- Manufacturing experience
- Engineering Qualification
- FMCG machine experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Attractive Package
- Excellent Training and Development programme
- State of the art machinery
- Investment in the engineering department
- Good career progression path for engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE £32,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.