Maintenance Engineer – Extremely Competitive Salary
Salary: £38,000 – 42,000
OTE: £40,000 - £44,000
Location: Dartford, Kent
A role has recently opened up from within the heart of West Sussex, and a Maintenance Engineer is urgently needed at one of the UK’s largest Industrial Organisations. The Maintenance Engineer role includes Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance on a range of Industrial Machinery within their Manufacturing Facility, so working under pressure is part of the role. This is a great chance for a Maintenance Engineer looking to further themselves in their career, by joining a huge Company, and reaping the benefits the role involves. If this interests you do not hesitate to apply.
The Maintenance Engineer will need for this role:
· Strong Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical components
· A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
· An Engineering Qualification
· Happy working Nights
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Opportunity for lots of overtime
· Industry leading internal, and external training
· Exposure to the culture and ethos of experienced Engineers within their respective industry
Commutable from: Bexleyheath, Southfleet, Sidcup, Swanscombe
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details