Maintenance Engineer - Fareham Area - £25,000-£30,000 - Perm Days
A leading manufacturer of plastic components is seeking a skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of both electrical and mechanical maintenance to join their long established team. As the successful Maintenance Engineer you will have experience of PPM, fault-finding and problem solving and will have experience of electrical and hydraulic maintenance.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will work as part of a 2 person team to deliver maintenance solutions to the shop floor.
- Performing planned preventative maintenance on injection moulding machinery, washing machinery and heat treatment plant.
- Fault-finding on all plant machinery.
- Must have experience of electrical maintenance, holding a 17th edition qualification.
- Will ideally hold a HNC or equivalent qualification in a related discipline.
- Must have experience working on hydraulics.
Salary - £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Working Hours - 07:30-16:30 (Monday-Friday)
Pension Scheme 2.5% company contribution
22 days holiday + bank holidays
Paid overtime at an increased rate
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job