Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
My client, an established food business for over 30 years are looking to recruit electrical (and mechanical) engineers to work at their brand new production facility.
These roles will be work on a continental style shift pattern with the opportunity of overtime.
You will have responsibility for the electrical installation, maintenance and repair of production equipment, planned preventative maintenance and breakdown, whilst also ensuring continuous availability across the business.
To be on call to rectify and eliminate equipment faults and machine down time and to carry out improvements to equipment, working alongside
Production and Technical functions to maintain quality, hygiene, Health & Safety and productivity standards.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Ensure planned preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with schedules
• Ensure all breakdowns are carried out constructively and accurately
• To lead any installation of electrical components and infrastructure, ensuring that sign offs, Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place
• To carry out various tasks to include but are not exclusive to; plant start up, equipment performance monitoring, plant shut down
• To install, maintain and carry out improvements to equipment in the factory whilst working closely with other departments
• To be involved in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance factory performance.
• To be aware of, understand and adhere to the maintenance of good GMP Measurable Outputs
• Plant OEE • PPM adherence %
• Completion of daily tasks as set out in the job sheets Knowledge,
Skills and Experience Required
• Industry recognised electrical qualification - HNC or equivalent
• Certified to NICIEC 17th Edition
• Can carry out certified Testing and Inspection to comply with H&S regulation with regards to Electrical connections
• Be able to fault find in both electrical and mechanical
• Diagnose faults using complex circuit drawings
• Experience in fault finding and programming invertors and various PLC’s
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Industry
- Food Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job