Newtown - Mid Wales
My client, a household named company who specialise in the manufacture of an FMCG product are looking to recruit two Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to compliment their already established and highly professional team. As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the plant and all production equipment is maintained and a culture of continuous improvement is actively promoted. They aim is to continue this period of ongoing strategic growth and this would be an excellent time to join the company for a long term and successful career.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, FMCG environment.
* Trouble shooting on a wide variety of kit, including high speed packaging and wrapping machines.
* Working on electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery.
* Assisting with on going development to machinery and processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Ideally educated to HNC standard or equivalent
* High volume industry experience is highly beneficial
* Strong fault-finding and breakdown skills
o Excellent support for Educational advancement, together with realistic opportunities for progression into Supervisory roles.
o 3 Shift
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Tom Bletso on or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.