In this role you will work within the engineering department carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance to ensure the successful day to day business requirements are met.
You will be working on a 3 week shift rotation NO WEEKENDS*–Earlies=6am-2pm, Afters=2pm-10pm, Nights=10pm-6am
You will also be working with a wide variety of machinery including water jets, CNC machines, Robots, and automatic saws.
Ideally you will have similar experience within a factory environment working on motors, drive systems, pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
In return we offer highly competitive basic salaries with a range of benefits including time served holiday increases and discount schemes.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a fast moving manufacturing environment, producing a range of standard and bespoke products
Responsibilities and Duties
Your core duties will include:
- Design, Promote and carryout preventative maintenance
- Ensure all machines are safe and fit for use
- Installation of new machines and equipment
- Reactive maintenance/Preventative maintenance of all plant equipment
- Review and advise on engineering requirements
- Work with single and three phase electrical systems
- Actively promote safe working practices
- Work with and Coordinate contractors
- Undertake repairs to the highest of standards
Qualifications and Skills
Current knowledge of the health and safety legislation·
Robotics (Desired but not essential)·
Control systems including PLC's
· A recognised Electrical or multi skilling qualification.
· Apprentice trained
· Qualified by experience
· Siemens PLC programming (desirable)
· Driving licence
· 17th Edition Wiring regulations (desirable)
· Siemens PLC Programming experience. (desirable)
· Siemens PLC fault finding skills.
· IT Literate, capable of using MS Word/Excel and office package.
· Able to work under pressure, to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
· Good listening and organisational skills
· Detail conscious
· Assertive – challenges when needed
· Socially confident – relationship builder
· Data rational – analytical, logical thinker
· Process orientated – follows rules and procedures
· Structured – planning ahead and meets deadlines
· Time management – organised on a day to day basis
· Tough minded – can handle criticism
· Optimistic – positive and solution focused
· Trusting – builds and gains trust quickly
· Competitive – desire to achieve
· Vigorous – enjoys a busy working day
Keywords: Engineer, Electrical, Maintenance, Mechanical, CNC, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year
- Engineering: 3 years
- Manufacturing: 1 year
- Secondary education
Required licence or certification:
- 17th Edition Certification
Please call Arron at MYNT on for more info.